1) Floyd Mayweather- Painting materpieces fight after fight, the canvas, his canvas. One of the best ever, nuff said.
2) Vasyl Lomachenko – Arguably the greatest amatuer in history, he has moved his talents seamlessly to the pro game. Beautiful to watch him work his craft.
3) Erislandy Lara- What he does is called the sweet science not boring as some as implied. Hit and don’t get hit is what it’s about.
4) Terence Crawford- Getting better and better with each fight. Not only does he have outstanding boxing skills , he can punch too.
5) Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero – This dude brings it fight in and fight out. He boxes beautifully but when he gets hit, all bets are off and the “warrior” comes out. A spiritual family man and one of the good guys in the game.
6) Roman Gonzalez- All action, all the time. Stud.
7) Andy Lee- Love his throwback style.
8) Timothy Bradley- You’re going to get a war every time out.
9) Amir Khan-Seems to be getting better with age.
10) Keith Thurman- “One-Time” can box or punch and is a student of the game.
11) Shawn Porter- Showtime is as tough as they come.
12) Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez- “Zurdo” is a rising star. A southpaw with size, skill, and power. Remember the name.